Are you ready for the yoga retreat of a lifetime? Sri Lanka, the unspoilt gem of the Indian Ocean is the exotic destination for this international retreat adventure. A land of unspoilt beauty: clean, friendly, cheap, delicious food, contrasting landscapes and a melting pot of cultures.
Your retreat venue, Talalla Surf & Yoga Retreat is a sprawling sanctuary located right on the ocean front amidst swaying palms in the pristine blue waters of a protected bay. Your accommodation is open air, allowing you to drink in the sunshine and sound of the waves as monkeys and squirrels dance among the treetops. Leave your shoes and hairdryer at home: sarong, yoga pants and a swimsuit is all you'll need to bring yourself back to your true nature. Finish your daily yoga practice with a refreshing king coconut. Let the fireflies light up your night sky as you swing in one of the hammocks. We will practice twice daily in one of the three yoga shalas, dine on delicious local or Western cuisine with all produce grown in the resort’s own organic garden or procured from the local fisherman and markets. Let's take day trips with our personal driver in an air conditioned mini van, spoil yourself at the resort spa or enjoy an evening cocktail right on the beach at a local hot spot (still barefoot in sarong and swimsuit)... the possibilities are endless. Your own private heaven awaits...
- All transfers in a private air conditioned van with driver and guide
- 1 nt Heritance Negombo, Colombo with buffet breakfast
- 7 nts at Talalla Surf & Yoga Retreat, Southern Sri Lanka
- Buffet Breakfast & Dinner daily at the Talalla Restaurant
- Twice daily yoga classes & workshops in Vinyasa, Meditation, Restorative & Yin
- Half day surf lesson and board hire at stunning Hiriketiya Beach
- Full day tour to Udawalawe National Park (entry fees not included)
- Half day at leisure at UNESCO World Heritage listed Galle Fort
- Cooking class at Jungle Top Restaurant
- Private Room at Galle Fort to shower/change/store luggage prior to flight OR stay overnight and leave retreat for own ongoing arrangements
Deluxe Villa: Twin or Single
Spacious and cool, the Deluxe Villas sit amongst the lush tropical garden with pool views. The ground floor villa has A/C, top floor has fan and sea breezes all with jungle & pool views. Serenity in the treetops.
Beach Hut: Single (Double Pricing Available on Request)
A true beach holiday starts with a Bamboo Hut! Only 9 on site, has outdoor bathroom, four poster bed and are ocean facing. Sleep sweetly to the sound of the sea.
TWIN SHARE Deluxe Villa First or Ground Floor $1590
SINGLE ROOM Deluxe Villa First or Ground Floor $2090
SINGLE ROOM Beach Hut $2150
ALTERNATIVE ROOM CONFIGURATIONS AVAILABLE, PLEASE CONTACT FOR COSTINGS email@example.com OR 0421 044 289
A $500 non-refundable deposit is required to hold your space. Full payment due 30 days prior to departure. All accommodation is subject to availability at time of booking. See full Terms and Conditions
Prices EXCLUDE: Airfares, Entry Visa USD35, Tips, Additional Taxes, Udawalawe National Park Entry Fee, Lunches (there are numerous options available in and outside the resort... let's explore!), Travel Insurance. See full terms and conditions for exclusions. TRAVEL INSURANCE IS COMPULSORY.
Need help with flights and insurance? Private Yoga Brisbane's preferred supplier is Heidi Butler of Luxury Cruise Escapes on 1800 000 130 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Singapore Airlines is the recommended carrier. Flights arrival and departure times will need to be supplied so we can arrange your airport collection.
"Let yourself be silently drawn by the strong pull of what you love most. It won't lead you astray" Rumi
* Airport collection outside customs by our private driver (flight details required)
* Overnight at Heritance Negombo, 20 mins from airport
* Buffet breakfast then either relax by the pool or join us for a Tuk Tuk City Tour
* Depart midday for 3.5 hour journey south to our retreat venue, Talalla Surf & Yoga Resort
* Check in and relax time until 5pm for an Opening Circle
* 7pm Buffet Dinner
* 7am Morning Practice 1.5 hours followed by King Coconut
* 9am Buffet breakfast
* 10am - 5pm Daily Activities: Workshops, Cooking Class, Surf Lesson, Udawalewe National Park Safari. We have our minivan the entire trip. Have wheels, will travel!
* 5pm Evening Practice
* 7pm Buffet Dinner
* 7am Morning Practice Followed by a king coconut
* 9am Buffet Breakfast
* Free time until 11am - Closing Circle
* Depart 12pm for 2 hour trip to World Heritage listed Galle Fort. Luggage stored in local Guest House. Shopping: artwork, jewellery, Gin & Tonic at Galle Fort Hotel, dinner at your leisure OR stay overnight and continue your own arrangements in Sri Lanka.
* Depart 8pm for trip to airport and return flight home.